Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Q&A

This is the part of my blog where you (the readers) ask questions, and I (me) answer them. But it only works if you ask the questions.

You can ask me, "What did you have for breakfast this morning?" or "How do socio-economic status and race relations manifest themselves in the sugar cane industry of post-apartheid South Africa?"

To the first question, I would answer muesli rusks, a delightful bread product manufactured here in South Africa.

To the second question, I would remind you again of the delight inherent in muesli rusks.

Ask away.

Q: Hello Anne! What is the weather like? Elizabeth
A: This is a difficult one for me to approach - because I have heard that it has been brutally cold in Minnesota and I don't want to rave about how warm it is here when everyone at home is experiencing the unpleasant sensation of snot freezing in their noses. But it is absolutely gorgeous in Durban. It's summer right now and temperatures during the day are between 80-85. Nights don't get much cooler than 75. And there is lots of sunshine. Being on the coast, it is quite humid, but I am thoroughly enjoying it and I think my skin is more moisturized than it has ever been in my life. Anyone looking to escape below zero temperatures is more than welcome to visit.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Lincoln said...

Hello Anne! What is the weather like? Elizabeth

Educational Adventures - Project Travel said...

I'm trying to come up with good questions, but I got nothing. I think i just want to see a more recent post.

so post already.